Your home’s value relies heavily on the current market conditions and past sales of homes in your community and neighborhood. This market activity will give you an idea of what your home is likely to be worth.
Instant Home Evaluators like Zillow’s zestimate are not comprehensive estimates and can be off by as much as 12% which is substantial in terms of dollars. A CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) on your home will give you an accurate estimate of your home’s true value by finding out what homes that are comparable to yours have sold for recently.
A CMA includes information like:
- Comparative Properties that have sold and closed within the last 6 – 12 months
- Comparative Active listings – properties currently for sale which would be your competition if you choose to sell
- Comparative Pending sales – listings that have gone under contract but not yet closed
- Comparative Expired listings – properties that did not sell during the listing period
- A detailed report on your Home and the estimate of its value based on today’s market
What can you expect to see in the CMA that we prepare for you? A CMA is presented in the form of a report, which includes the all of the items above, along with the suggested selling price, detailed information about your home, and the comparable properties that were researched to determine its value.
To get a CMA on your home for FREE – simply fill out the form below and we will get send your report to you within 24 hours!
Get a FREE CMA NOW!
Find out the REAL Value of your home in today's market with a FREE Comparable Market Analysis!