Selling your home involves much more than just placing a “For Sale” sign in your yard and attending the Closing.
We enjoy educating and providing market insight and guidance to home sellers throughout the entire sales process.
Our marketing approach is aggressive and innovative by using the latest technology and marketing techniques which provides the broadest market visibility for your home. This approach has been proven to achieve the highest value for your property in the least amount of time on market.
In about an hour, We can determine the strategic price range for your home. We will point out things you should do to make your home more appealing to Buyers, including providing Home Staging services. Using target-focused marketing, we’ll devise an effective plan of action to get your home sold fast! Here are some things we’ll do to assist you in selling your home:
- Go over the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- Perform a comparative market analysis.
- Properly stage and broadly expose your home to the market through innovative web-based techniques
- Market your home heavily through direct mail marketing, dedicated web pages and internet media marketing
- Feature your home via Virtual Tours and provide professional home staging consultations
- Provide regular market updates and monitor ongoing marketing strategies and developments
If have questions or need market information, insight on selling strategies, neighborhood information, or other Seller Services, we can help. Just fill out our Charlotte Homes Information Request form and tell us how we can best assist you. We’ll have one of our representatives contact you within 24 hours.
|What Price Should You Ask for Your Home?|
Knowing that you’ll want to ask the highest price possible, we’ll research the current real estate market to see what the highest reasonable price should be. Here are a few hints on setting the right price:
Often your home’s value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price for your home is adjusted accordingly.
- Buyers look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers can be very knowledgeable in their price range and then purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential Buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the Buyer’s offer will most likely be unreasonable.
- It is necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions for your area. This will help you sell faster and get your home’s full market value.
|Marketing Your Listing|
There are three factors that determine if your home is a marketable listing – Price, Financing, and Time.
Price – If your home is priced too high, you must be willing to wait longer for your home to sell. Either it will take much more time to find someone to pay more than the home is worth, or the real estate market will eventually catch up to the “asking price” of your home through inflation.
After deciding on a price, try the old retail trick – drop the amount down a bit. Instead of placing the listing at $140,000, consider dropping it down to $139,990.
Financing – You may not realize that the Buyer’s financing abilities can have a tremendous impact on the successful sale of your home. Try to offer very attractive financing options. Consider carrying the financing yourself at a below-market interest rate, or preparing your home for government financing. This could open the door for many Buyers who otherwise could not consider your home.
Time – If your time frame is critical, you must be willing to lower the price.