Center City, also known as Uptown Charlotte, is a real estate hot spot in North Carolina. It’s a trendsetting, urban area if about 15,000 residents. This decade, Center City real estate sales boomed. Plus, 30 percent of the new residents in Center City migrated from out of state. This urban paradise is considered the most hip place to live in all of Charlotte. It offers four distinct communities: First Ward Charlotte, Second Ward Charlotte, Third Ward Charlotte and Fourth Ward Charlotte.
Center City Real Estate: Homes for Sale in Uptown Charlotte
There are plenty of choices of real estate properties in Uptown Charlotte. Choose from condos, penthouses and single-family homes. All of Center City offers a no-commute lifestyle. Each home is within walking distance of entertainment, sporting events, shopping and employment. Hop on a quick trolley or light rail to get to some of the most popular venues in Charlotte, or just walk! Considering the amenities, the affordability of living in Center City is unmatched. It actually ranks fifth in affordability.
Are You Looking for a New Home in Center City?
If you’re moving to this trendy urban paradise, we can help you find the perfect place to live. Give us a call at 704-608-2794 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll help you find it!
You can also check out all of our:
- North Charlotte homes for sale
- South Charlotte homes for sale
- Uptown Charlotte homes for sale
- Homes for active adults in 55+ communities
- Charlotte area Luxury homes for sale
- Charlotte area New Construction homes for sale
Looking outside the big city of Charlotte, NC? Check out:
- Ballantyne homes for sale
- Harrisburg homes for sale
- Steele Creek and Lake Wylie homes for sale
- Concord homes for sale
- Mint Hill homes for sale
- Weddington homes for sale
- Matthews homes for sale
- Huntersville homes for sale
- Union County homes for sale
If this information has been helpful, follow our Blog for more insights on the Charlotte area and feel free to SHARE!